CRM Functional Consultant (IQL/Role/2023)
If candidate is London / Home counties based ~2 days per week in office, otherwise home based with ~2 days per month in office for team meetings and collaboration.
Full Time - 40 hours/week.
Office: Camden Town, London
Reporting to: Head of Practice
iQlink has been established for approaching 20 years. Our CRM customers typically use Intapp DealCloud and Salesforce.com or one of the many solutions built on the Platform such as OnePlace or Upper Sigma. These customers choose to partner with iQlink to assist them in the implementation and support of these solutions, where iQlink’s experience in delivering automated integrations to support end-to-end business processes across two or more solutions deliver tangible benefits.
Our experienced team are also able to support our customers to deliver additional solutions such as single sign-on, data migration, and the automation of technical administration processes.
As a Functional Consultant in our CRM Practice, you will be providing chargeable services for our clients across several areas:
- Initial Enablement - Leading or embedded within a project team delivering both CRM and process expertise.
- Realignment - Fine tuning configuration to reflect a client’s growing understanding of CRM, or as their organisation has changed through growth and acquisition.
- Application Integration – Guiding clients through best practice and standard processes when they are integrating other applications with CRM.
- Training – Planning and delivering training to clients on their CRM platform.
- Adoption – Guiding clients through improving adoption of the CRM platform.
- Perform chargeable services for iQink’s client across our various service areas:
- Support cases, solving issue to agreed SLAs.
- Gather requirements and configure new functional areas of the CRM platform.
- Creates the functional and technical specifications documentation for the project
- Work as part of a team owning a functional area of new implementations.
- Advise customers on best practices for CRM processes, user interface and architecture.
- Maintain knowledge of each new CRM release and be able to advise your clients on the suitability and implementation of new functionality.
- You will have experience of working in the legal industry.
- You will have worked for either external or internal customers in an implementation, support, PMO or customer success role.
- You will have worked with DealCloud in your current or past roles or worked with other CRM platforms.
- You may have experience of Salesforce.com CRM and the wider Salesforce Platform.
- You will have experience of other legal technology such as InterAction, Upper Sigma, Vuture, Concep, Introhive, Intapp Relationships.
- You will be able to clearly articulate and document customer requirements into product configuration and be comfortable challenging customers.
- You will work as part of a team or be comfortable leading small projects, owning client relationships of your own.
- You will be effective at time management, managing multiple areas of work concurrently.
- You will be comfortable working with geographically spread teams, working virtually using Zoom, Teams etc.
- You will be an effective communicator keeping your manager updated but not needing to be micromanaged.
We encourage our staff to base themselves wherever they are most productive, though expect some time to be spent in our London Office each month with colleagues.
Travel to client site will be expected if the project/client demands it, though a great deal of our work is now conducted remotely.
OTE to £65,000 including bonus based on company and individual objectives.
25 days holiday plus UK Public Holidays and additional day per year of service.
Private Pension – 5% Employee with 3% company match.
Private Medical Cover from Vitality for you and your partner / dependent children.
Death in Service = 4x Salary.
Access to Canada Life’s “WeCare” including On-line GP/Mental Health Support.